Executive Director, Europe
BI-SAM evolved its organizational structure to prepare the company for continued growth worldwide. Sales, Account Management, Sales Engineering and Professional Services teams were consolidated under one leadership to create a Global Sales and Client Operations group. The target operating model for this organization has an Executive Director assigned to each geographic region served by BI-SAM to oversee every aspect of the firm’s local sales and account management activities.
BI-SAM has an immediate opening for an Executive Director, Europe based in either London or Paris. The Executive Director will report to the Managing Director of the Global Sales and Client Operations group and have three principle objectives:
- First, the Executive Director will oversee every aspect of BI-SAM’s sales and account management activities in Europe. In this capacity the Executive Director will work very closely with the European head of sales and a team of account managers to drive revenue growth from new and existing customers.
- Second, the Executive Director will become responsible for developing and maintaining executive relationships with BI-SAM’s top customers in Europe. The Executive Director will support the sales and account management teams in their dealings with such strategic customers as an executive sponsor.
- Third, as a member of the global senior management team, the Executive Director will provide general leadership to staff in Europe. In this capacity, the Executive Director will support local execution by global teams such as professional services and sales engineering.
Finally, in the capacity above the Executive Director will collaborate with the Managing Director on the management of BI-SAM’s P&L in Europe.
Profile & Experience
- Proven experience managing global customer relationships and negotiating complex commercial deals with large financial institutions, preferably with major investment management firms
- Extensive experience hiring, leading and motivating a team of sales leaders and senior account managers based in multiple locations across Europe selling and delivering enterprise solutions
- Prior experience managing P&L and consistently achieving financial objectives; attaining annual new software license revenue target of at least Euro 20 Million (total contract value)
- Experience with complex sales cycles spanning 6 – 18 months and negotiating software license deals with duration of 5+ years and average contract value of at least Euro 3 Million
- High energy team player capable of effectively collaborating and influencing staff from different functions across the firm not reporting directly to him / her in order to achieve objectives
- Experience leading a professional services team is a plus, particularly the sales and delivery of mission critical enterprise solutions to global financial institutions
Preferred requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Fluency in English is a must and proficiency in French is a plus
- Minimum 15 years of sales or services experience in either a software or a consulting company
Submit Your Application
To be considered for this position, submit your resume and/or CV and other relevant documents to email@example.com.