B-One’s GIPS Composites Management module helps you more easily meet GIPS compliance requirements with checks and balances, standards-based results presentation and composite management. The GIPS Composite Management module utilises the BI-SAM Data Repository, a centralised, consolidated data repository, to maintain data integrity, accessibility and control across your entire performance, attribution, risk and GIPS composite management process.
B-One Composites module helps you to:
- Minimize compliance implementation time
- Build composites consistent with specifically defined strategies
- Include additional calculations specific to GIPS requirements
- Leverage strict checks and controls to ensure proper composite construction
- Access advanced disclosures
- Present standards-based results, such as specific display or mandatory ratios and customised to include firm branding
- Utilise a single, centralised and consolidated data management system for performance measurement, risk attribution, risk analysis and GIPS composite management
- Build composites, which calculate required returns, risk indicators and ratios and provide reports with all necessary disclosures
- Complete support for compliant and non-compliant asset management
- Generate GIPS-compliant reports via a component library with all GIPS-required information, including pre-formatted disclosures
- Choose manual or automatic composite creation with user-friendly tools or pre-defined algorithms based on portfolio characteristics and composite strategy definition.