Performance & Reporting Services Consultant
BI-SAM’s current value proposition centers on locally installed software solutions. BI-SAM has a strategic plan to move into the cloud / SaaS / Managed Service arena also, utilizing cloud deployed software and solutions to meet this goal.
This strategic position will play a key role in building and supporting BI-SAM’s cloud services and solutions in the North American market.
This position will be based in either New York or Boston.
Role & Responsibilities
There will be three core components to this role:
- Responsibility for US clients using BI-SAM’s cloud based performance & reporting solutions;
- Providing input into the operational structure of BI-SAM’s cloud based performance & reporting solutions;
- Supporting the new business development process and targets for BI-SAM’s cloud based performance & reporting solutions;
- Providing input into the product roadmap that will support BI-SAM’s cloud based performance & reporting solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years experience in performance measurement roles in asset management, asset servicing, asset owner or investment consulting environments;
- Detailed knowledge of Performance Measurement industry;
- Significant experience of using performance measurement software packages;
- Good working knowledge of the US institutional market place, trends and dynamics;
- IT proficient with good knowledge of MS Office packages;
- A relevant professional qualification in financial services would also be an advantage;
- Highly organized individual with ability to multi task;
- Excellent oral, written and presentational communication skills;
- High ethical standards practiced both externally and internally;
- Ability to work in a team of individuals to achieve a collective goal;
- Ability to work on own initiative with limited need for direct supervision;
- High personal standards of integrity in treating others with dignity, honesty and respect;
- Some track record of participating in selling performance services and solutions is a plus; and
- Willingness and ability to travel on a reasonably frequent basis
If you enjoy a fast paced work environment with opportunities for growth, development and success, then please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to be considered for this position.