BI-SAM provides asset management software solutions designed to centralise and streamline information across performance measurement and attribution for a variety of portfolio types. The market-leading B-One platform provides a single, integrated solution for performance measurement, attribution, risk management and client reporting. Designed to streamline business and investment processes, the B-One asset management software solution integrates with middle- and back-office systems and utilises a single data source across all modules, resulting in more accurate and efficient information across all portfolios.
B-One’s asset management software helps you:
- Choose the right methodology for your portfolio by providing multiple performance measurement and attribution methodologies to choose from, including equity, balanced and fixed income portfolios.
- Customise each portfolio’s calculation needs with flexible tools designed to model new instruments.
- Support virtually any investment process with flexible classification structures that allow detailed decomposition down to the security level.
- Provide accurate results and quality data via out-of-the-box and customised data controls.
- Satisfy different client and manager requirements with a choice of five fixed income attribution methodologies, including the option to import curves or build them directly from index data.
- Optimize the production value chain and capture valuable operational KPIs with powerful workflow and deadline management capabilities.
- Achieve optimal turnaround times with automated and exception-based workflow to manage required approval processes and procedures.
- Tailor reports to your unique needs with intuitive drag-and-drop tools and flexible customisation / branding options at your fingertips.
- Easily access performance results with B-Portal — a graphical, configurable and easy-to-use web interface to share approved performance, attribution, risk and GIPS composite data.